Home Loan Programs to Fit Your Needs
A Conventional Mortgage is one that is not insured or guaranteed by a government agency and typically has fixed terms and rates. Conventional Loans are the most common loan types and are a great option:
- Down payments range from 3-20%
- Offers flexible loan amounts
- FICO score of as low as 620, and rate savings opportunities with higher FICO
Down Payment Assistance
Down Payment Assistance (DPA) programs help homebuyers with loans or grants that help reduce the amount of a down payment. There are various DPA programs available by state – call Ramon Espinosa Home Loans today and discover which is best for you.
- AZHFA HomePlus
- Colorado FirstStep
- GSFA Platinum
- Home Sweet Texas
- Nevada Home is Possible
- New Home Advantage
- FHA, 100% grant for those qualified
FHA mortgages are issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). An FHA mortgage is designed for low-to-moderate-income borrowers who are unable to make a large down payment.
- Borrowers can qualify for an FHA loan with as little as 3.5% down
- FICO score as low as 580 offers more flexible credit qualifying guidelines
- FICO score as low as 500-579 can qualify with 10% down
VA Loans are available for United States Veterans. VA-guaranteed loans are made by private lenders, including banks or mortgage companies.
- No down payment required
Green Value Mortgage
The Green Value Mortgage is an exclusive loan program offered by Ramon Espinosa Home Loans that rewards buyers who build green. Advantages include:
- Reduced interest rate with a green score of 75 or lower
- Reduced fees
- Reduced monthly mortgage insurance
Refinance loans are available for those wanting to lower their interest rate, shorten the length of a loan, and for those looking to cash out on equity. There are numerous ways refinancing can work to your advantage, and we’re here to help. Check with Ramon Espinosa for refinancing that fits your needs.